Welcome AHLA members!
Highlights of the guide include:
- Tap into the expertise of top thought leaders in healthcare compensation valuation – the 42 contributing authors range from a wide cross-section of valuation, consulting, and law firms, including an international perspective
- Access a wealth of thoroughly vetted, critically-reviewed, and evidence-based materials and professional literature – the ideas, concepts, methods, and conclusions in each chapter were subject to rigorous editorial review standards
- Get the latest theory in healthcare compensation valuation with a broad and comprehensive perspective on this complex topic. This edition is comprised of 83 chapters with almost all updated and new material, including:
- Thirteen chapters on the appropriate use of physician compensation survey data, including in-depth data analysis, regulatory and enforcement considerations, and practical applications
- New chapters on the issue of practice losses and physician compensation
- Ten chapters on valuing physician clinical compensation including the latest valuation methods and techniques
- New content on FMV and commercial reasonableness issues in enforcement cases and actions
- A new section with four key chapters which address the move from volume to value and its impact on physician compensation
- And, much more!
Order your copy
today using the
BVR and the AHLA are excited to announce the new edition of the BVR/AHLA Guide to Valuing Physician Compensation and Healthcare Service Arrangements. Edited by Timothy Smith and Mark Dietrich, this new resource combines thought leadership from 40+ top minds in healthcare compensation valuation and offers the industry’s only rigorously reviewed and comprehensive body of knowledge for healthcare compensation valuation. A resource you can trust, the guide provides you with the latest ideas, concepts, methods, and techniques from the appraisal body of knowledge, while providing an alternative to reliance on physician compensation surveys to determine fair market compensation.
Save 10%! AHLA members save 10% on the guide when using the code PRIOR1735 on checkout.